St George Lycabettus Boutique Hotel is a charming property in the booming Kolonaki district of Athens, the heart of the city. Guests can stroll to nearby art galleries, including the Benaki Museum and the Goulandris Museum of Cycladic Art or stay in for a revitalizing treatment at the Aegeos Spa. You’ll marvel at spectacular views of the Acropolis and Saronic Islands as you enjoy fine dining at the rooftop restaurant.Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants and 1 bar, plus poolside lounge.
• 1 seasonal outdoor pool and tanning deck (open May-October).
• Fitness center and hammam.
• Aegeos Spa.
• Ananea Pilates Studio.
• Screening room with nightly movies.
• Rooftop swimming pool.
• Underground parking available.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Air conditioning.
• Bathroom with shower and toilet.
• Complimentary toiletries.
• Bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay.
• Safe deposit box.
• Television with satellite channels.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
St George Lycabettus Boutique Hotel
2 Kleomenous Street
Athens 106 75, Greece
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Beginning January 1, 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will enforce an “Overnight Stay Tax,” a new charge that is applicable to tourists and which must be collected by the hotel upon check-in. This tax is dependent upon the star rating of the hotel and may vary between high and low seasons. This is a government implemented charge beyond the control of Rovia™. Payment of this tax is the sole responsibility of the individual tourist; should the policy change, we will inform you and update this information.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.